Happiest Place On Earth Part 1

5:34 PM



I originally wrote or started this post back in March 2016, but I realized how long this was gonna be so I paused and wrote about other things and I forgot about this post and it got buried deep in my drafts for a long time, along with the other posts I started but did not finish. Yep, I AM A LAZY ASS! But my sick leave has allowed me to continue this long overdue post. So, here I am, typing words, to form into sentences which will eventually become paragraphs of the time I went to Disney World.

DAY 1 ~
Just so you all know, we went to Disney World on November... so forgive me if there are parts I cannot remember (lol, see, I should've blogged about this right after we went, *cries*, but I promise you I'll try my best. But if I ever forget anything, well, you wouldn't even know so that's ok. We went to Orlando right after my cousins' soccer game. It was more or less a two hour drive from West Palm Beach, where they live, so it's not so bad. During the ride to Orlando, we watched "Stand and Deliver". I don't know why I had to mention that, but I feel the need to. LOL. So anyway, we're almost there and I'm pretty much very excited to be in what they call, the happiest place on earth! Indeed it was! I felt like a kid again! We rode on a monorail to get from the parking to the main park. Also, Disney World has FOUR parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. That day, we went to Magic Kingdom, and it was beautiful! Okay, maybe "beautiful" is an understatement because... just because. The stores that were in what they call the "main street" were very cartoon-ish and very vintage-y. They had a "town hall" which basically was their customer service or whatever. The concept is so fun and cartoon-y that I felt like I was in a cartoon town or something. Anyway, at the end of the "main street" was the famous Cinderella's castle. You know the logo of Disney when a Disney movie starts? well, it looks like that, but this is the real deal. It looked sooo pretty! And beautiful! And magnificent! Beside it was a lake, made it even prettier. In front of it was a stage where there are shows during some hours of the day. So, the first ride on our list was the famous, Small World! I think it's necessary for you to ride it when you go to Magic Kingdom. It's basically small children from around the world singing "It's a Small World" over and over again. When I say children, I meant animatronics or whatever you call that. They were pretty cute that you wouldn't mind the song playing over and over again. Oh, and also, those little children from around the world sing it in their languages. It's not as fun as some of the rides in Disney, but it was cute! By the way, we waited for almost an hour just for the ride because it was a Saturday and there were a lot of people. And like I said, it's one of the most famous rides in the park.

The famous Cinderella's Castle.

The only decent photo of me with Cindy's Castle.

Main street with the cousins!

After that we grabbed something to eat and went to Mickey's Philharmagic, which was fun. Then we went to the Tomorrowland part of the park where Alex and I rode the famous Space Mountain. It was like a roller coaster but it's dark, like you were in space, hence the name. Lol. We watched the outdoor shoe in front of the castle after that, where Elsa from the movie Frozen, froze Cinderella's castle. It was beautiful. There was also a fireworks show after. It was the most beautiful show I've ever seen I could cry. Before heading back to our hotel, we rode one last ride, which was The Haunted Mansion. Day One of my Disney Experience was so fun and I couldn't wait for the next day!

A candid photo of me obviously enjoying what I'm seeing.

There was also an Electrical Parade on the Main Street.

 With my cousin and aunt.

Magical is an understatement.

Too beautiful for words!

DAY 2 ~
The next day, we headed to Epcot. Still in Disney World but a different park. The first thing we did was ride the one of the famous rides in Epcot, Soarin. We waited in line for not more than an hour (yep, that's how famous the ride is), and it really was one of the best rides! We basically spent the whole morning riding rides and then we had a meet and greet with the mouse himself, Mickey! And Minnie and Goofy! By afternoon, my aunt and uncle let us go around the world. By that I mean, around the world, literally. I think half of Epcot is made up of its famous Dinking Around the World, where there are different food and beverages from all around the world, there are also miniatures of each country's famous landmarks. We stayed there until the fireworks show, which was also amazing!

Welcome to Epcot!

huehuehue

Mission Space, one of the dizzying rides ever. Glad I survived.

One of the best ridesss!

The Land.

Finding Nemo.

We were soarin'...flyin', there wasn't a star in heaven that we couldn't reach. *winks*

Mickey Mouse!

And that... my friends was my first Disney World experience! We went back home to WPB because it was a school day for my cousins tomorrow. I went to Disney World again a few weeks after, this time with my other aunt and we visited three parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. And I will be writing about that in another post.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Social Media

Facebook: Julia Louisa
Twitter: @louisaluvs
Instagram: @louisaluvs
Snapchat: jolyalowesa

Subscribe